Friday, June 09, 2006

My trusty steed

I recently sold my car, and bought a bike with the proceeds. I didn't have to pay in too much, so I reckon I got a good deal.


Click for big

It weighs just over 12kg, not that that matters much considering I'll be adding another 10-12kg in kit and food.

Many thanks to my two major sponsors for their contribution. Linden Cycles put the bike together, and gave me a really good "newspaper" price. My other sponsor was Corrinne who keeps working hard for bonusses - she paid the very good "newspaper" price.

I do very little to deserve this kindness, but it is much appreciated.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did the car have wheels And engine
or were it just the body

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andre, well done we're impressed. We wish you much fun and enjoyment. From Michael , Desire and Flatdogs MTB Club !

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andre, Enjoy it and come back in 1 piece.

PS. I'll LOVE to help you with the left over icecream - any flavour :)

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi brother in law! I think it's official... you've finally fallen off the rails (or perhaps the tarred track??)! You've lasted longer than most living with my sis... think the longest anyone lasted before was about 3 days so you're defintiely one of a kind! All the very best... I'll be watching your progress closely from Scotland and sending loads of well wishes and mental strength! Lots and lots of love, Shann xxx

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home